Friday 1 July 2011

Another week over with!

Whew! Well that's another busy week over and done with! I spent most of today cable tidying - it's all done now and looks very good indeed, if I do say so myself! It was surprisingly hard work but it really did need to be done!

I also managed to leave WH Smith earlier without having bought a single magazine or anything at all! That has to be a first for me! lol

So, my plan for this weekend is a bit of boring stuff like tidying my garden (I want to be able to sit out there without getting annoyed at all the stuff that needs doing!) and also starting watching my Lord Of The Rings blu ray box set which arrived last weekend. Haven't watched those in a while so it'll be good to watch them again... and in HD no less!

In between that I plan to put the shopping away and also play some more Dragon Age II!

Looking forward to it already! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment