Sunday 26 June 2011

General Sunday ramblings...

Hmm. Today's F1 GP was a bit flat for me... still, all the other races so far have been pretty good and the Montreal one was one of the best I've ever seen, so I suppose that, although it wasn't boring, it did have a lot ot live up to!

I've been playing with my new toy this weekend... It's a camcorder, before anybody gets any funny ideas! ;-) Anyway, just been trying out zoom, focus, etc. and just recording stuff around the house. I'm thinking of posting some stuff up soon.

I also think the time has come for me to start meeting some new people. I'm sure I'll post about that later on.

Oh - Transformers 3 is out this week. I was going to go to a screening in the middle of the week but think I'll give it a few days. Anyway, anybody that knows me knows that there is no chance of me missing it. I'll probably go and see it in 3D just to see what the whole thing looks like but I must admit I'm not a huge fan of 3D at the moment. I find I always have eyeache for ages afterwards. It's an interesting idea but I think in it's current form its been over-hyped. The ultimate will be a 3D system where it's in the screen and you don't need glasses. Maybe something like the tech used in the 3DS (although reportedly a lot of people turn the 3D setting right down after a while! Hmm!). I'm pretty sure that'll happen. The need for glasses is what is holding this back a bit, for me at least.

If I invite someone round, I don't want to say they can't watch or play something in 3D because I don't have enough expensive 3D glasses. I want something everyone can enjoy. So, nice idea but not good enough to make me hand over my money yet.

It's a nice day outisde - 28 degrees you know! I'm going to go now and sit out in it for a bit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment